About Bridge Hospice
The Bridge Hospice team is trained to manage all symptoms specially related to end stage illnesses, including pain, wound, and respiratory management, while attending to the patient’s nutritional and safety concerns as well. With an interdisciplinary team approach. Bridge Hospice’s team cares for the patient as if they were part of our family with total respect for all physical, psychosocial, and spiritual needs.
What is Hospice?
Hospice is a special concept of care designed to provide comfort and support compassionately to patients and their families when a life limiting illness no longer responds to cure-oriented treatment. Hospice care neither prolongs, nor hastens death, but rather focuses on the quality of life’s possibilities The goal of Hospice is to improve the quality of patient’s remaining days by delivering exceptional care with an emphasis on comfort, dignity, and compassion.
“Committed to excellence in serving our community”
Our vision is to be the premier provider of post-acute care by perfecting our core competencies.
- We will be wise and careful stewards of our resources in order to provide the highest level of service to our customers.
- We will deliver the best clinical care to each of our patients in an individualized and personalized manner.
- We value our employees as our most important resource.
- We recognize that love is the essence behind providing care to the most vulnerable and sick in the communities we serve. We will always conduct ourselves in a way that respects and values this important responsibility.
- We will create and instill an environment of fun and enjoyment in everything we do.
Licenses & Accreditations
- State Licensed
- Medicare Certified
- Joint Commission Accredited