Bridge Home Health has developed specialized programs that utilize state-of-the-art technology to ensure the highest quality of care and improve the health and well being of our clients. Our staff is highly trained on the National best standards of practice to achieve optimal patient outcomes. Our goal is to promote and improve patient understanding of disease management.
Please select an option below for more information.
- We consult with your orthopedic surgeon prior to surgery to understand specific protocols and physician requests as it pertains to your rehabilitation.
- Our orthopedic program has been carefully designed to help patients continue their recovery and rehabilitation safely, and comfortably at home. We specialize in the coordination and therapeutic management pre- and post-surgical care of joint replacements.
We offer service for these conditions which includes but is not limited to:
- Total Joint Replacement
- Knee, hip, and shoulder surgeries/conditions
- Foot or hand surgery
Wound Care Program
Our wound care program is led by a team of Certified Wound Ostomy Continence Nurses (CWOCNs) to maximize wound healing.
- Expert assessment and evaluation that includes digital photographic reporting of wound status and nutritional assessment.
- Advanced treatment options such as WoundVacs are available for complicated wound management.
- Ostomy care provides individualized ostomy care protocols.
Fall Prevention Program
Our fall prevention program focuses on reducing the risk of injury and falls for patients that are at risk or who have fallen in the past.
Our team approach consists of nurses, physical therapists, and occupational therapists who develop a plan to improve the safety, balance, coordination, and the ambulation of our at-risk patients. By preventing injuries and falls, our patients are able to safely remain at home.
Transitional Care Program
- Strengthen the hospital’s discharge and care transition programs by partnering with Physicians to build a patient-centered communication network.
- Reducing avoidable readmissions by improving patient decision making and promoting patient self-management.
- Engage with physician and hospital provider teams to successfully hand off patient-centered care plans and follow up across settings.