Physical Therapist – Victorville
Located at: Corona Home Branch
Bridge Home Healthcare, a leading provider of home care services, is actively looking for a Physical Therapist to join their team of clinicians.
- Physical Therapist with current licensure to practice professional therapy in the state.
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state/or organization requirements and is in good working order.
- Minimum of one years experience as an occupational therapist.
- Self directed and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrates excellent observation, problem solving, verbal and written communication skills; therapy skills per competency checklist.
- Shows ability to organize and prioritize workload independently.
- Management experience not required. Responsible for supervising home health aides.
- Prolonged or considerable walking or standing. Able to lift, position, or transfer patients. Able to lift supplies and equipment. Considerable reaching, stooping, bending, kneeling, or crouching. Visual acuity and hearing to perform required therapy skills.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive Base Salary.
- Medical, Dental, Vision.
- Mileage Reimbursement.
- Bonus Opportunities.
- Opportunity For Advancement.
Physical Therapy: 1 Year
Home Health: 1 Year