Hospice Sales Associate
- MUST HAVE ESTABLISHED BOOK OF BUSINESS TO BE CONSIDERED
- At least one (1) year of Hospice sales experience with proven track record of success, selling directly to healthcare professionals.
- Ability to market assertively, persistently and deal tactfully with customers and the Retirement communities partners.
- Demonstrates good communications, negotiation, and public relations skills.
- Ability to make effective presentations to large and small audiences.
- Demonstrates autonomy, organization, assertiveness, flexibility and cooperation in performing job responsibilities.
- Must have excellent skills with lap top and smart phone devices.
- Must maintain a current state driving license.
- This position requires mobility to move around from one area to another.
- The majority of time is spent sitting, walking, bending, stooping and driving.
- Manual dexterity, keen vision and hearing accuracy are necessary in driving a vehicle.
- Equipment used in performance of duties includes telephone, computer, facsimile machine, copier, scanner, company and other conventional office equipment.
COMPUTER SKILLS: This position needs access to and skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, email and all programs necessary to support the position. Ability to quickly learn, utilize and administer company intranet system.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive Base Salary + Commission
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
- Expense Account
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Phone Allowance
- Opportunity For Advancement
Job Type: Full-time
- Hospice sales: 1 year
- Spanish Speaking a plus